Unbeatable alliance providing sensor-based sorting solutions for the food market
TOMRA Sorting Solutions has unified two champions to become undoubtedly the preferred supplier for the food market's sensor-based sorting needs.
ODENBERG and BEST have joined forces within TOMRA Sorting Solutions, to provide and develop technologies for sorting, peeling and process analysis. This powerful alliance has made TOMRA Sorting Solutions / Food truly a global leading provider in its sector.
The merged companies provide numerous solutions for potatoes – washed, unwashed, sliced, diced and cubed – as well as fresh and processed fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds and kernels.
ODENBERG joined TOMRA Sorting in 2011, expanding the existing product portfolio by adding the groundbreaking QVision meat analyser. BEST was acquired in June 2012 and is a strong strategic fit, complementing the TOMRA Sorting Solutions / Food portfolio by adding leading technologies, including lasers. Equally, BEST now has access to all TOMRA Sorting Solutions’ sensor-based systems.
Two champions in the food sorting industry combined!
TOMRA Sorting Solutions offers the food industry – including growers, packers and processors – the widest range of sorting products available.
Through bringing together ODENBERG and BEST, TOMRA Sorting Solutions / Food now has:
- More than 6,500 systems installed in the food market worldwide
- Experience, knowledge and R&D investment unrivalled in the food industry
- An enhanced support and service network, getting closer to our customers
- The ability to sort the widest number of applications in the food industry
- Eight test and demonstration centers worldwide, giving customers the opportunity to test their own produce.
These unrivalled strengths will enable TOMRA Sorting Solutions / food to continue developing products and solutions exceeding customer needs in performance, reliability, service and efficiency...but to an even greater extent than