Our SLAG Series sorting equipment is specialized in detection and recovery of smallest metal particles in a high tonnage slag feed.
The belt based equipment is simple and reliable. Two sensor technologies are available, EM and XRT. The high sensitivity EM sensor using our SUPPIX® principle for resolution enhancement allows a reliable and precise detection and recovery of metal particles and to produce high metal concentrate at high tonnage. The XRT technology adds the capabilities of density separation.
- Reduce overall costs of extraction of valuable metals
- Pre-concentration of non-liberated metal to optimize the further cost expensive
- liberation and separation process
- Production of final sellable metal concentrate
- Grade control through adjustable cut point
- Dry processing without excessive water handling infrastructure
- Recovery of existing dumps
For further details please download our product sheet below or send us an enquiry.